We know that the more skilled we are, the more good we can do in the world.
When you work at Corus International, you join a global family of changemakers, who envision a healthy world forever flourishing in dignity and justice. You’ll use your expertise and passion to pursue lasting solutions to poverty and suffering.
Career and consultancy opportunities are available at a variety of locations worldwide.
Comprehensive and Competitive Benefit Offerings
At Corus International, our people are the reason behind our success. We designed a comprehensive and competitive employee benefit package to protect our valued and dedicated staff and their families. Our generous benefit offerings prioritize their well-being and are an important part of our total compensation and rewards package. While benefit availability may vary based on employment type, and is subject to change, our generous benefits are listed below.
- Core USA Benefits
- Optional USA Benefits
- International Staff Benefits
• Affordable and comprehensive medical, prescription drug, and dental insurance
• Employer paid vision benefits
• Generous Retirement Savings Plan
• Employer paid Basic Life insurance
• Employer paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
• Employer paid short- and long-term disability coverage
• Generous paid time off including vacation, sick and holidays
• Employer paid holiday break between Christmas and New Year’s Day
• Parental Leave
• Bereavement Leave
• Employee Wellness Discount and Incentive Programs
• Employee Assistance and Work Life Balance Services Program
The Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and the Treasury enacted rules regarding transparency requirements for non-grandfathered group health plans. The Transparency in Coverage rules require disclosures of pricing and cost-sharing under plans in a machine-readable format. Please click on the link Transparency in Coverage Information to view the machine-readable files (“MRFs”) for CareFirst.
• Health Savings Account
• Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care expenses
• Public transportation and parking expense pre-tax account
• Supplemental Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance
• Pet insurance
• Legal & ID Theft Coverage
• Accident, hospital, and critical illness insurance
• Universal Life with Long Term Care insurance
While we provide benefits in country offices, coverage varies based on local law and regulations. Information is available upon request.
Working at Corus International
At Corus we believe that good only grows stronger and we reflect that belief in our workplace culture. We promote an engaging and supportive work environment, where employees feel enabled and driven to innovate, learn and collaborate.
Corus prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by U.S. or International law.
About UsDiversity, Equity and InclusionAn Equal Opportunity EmployerFAQS
If you are interested in applying to any open position....
FIND AN OPPORTUNITY
To be considered for a position with Corus, you must apply through our online portal. Browse through our open positions and check back frequently for new opportunities.
Use the "Apply On-Line" link in the job posting to submit your resume. Applicant qualifications are carefully considered to find the strongest match for the job requirements.
If you’re selected for further review, a member of our team will contact you directly. Your profile will remain on file even if you are not selected, so it will be quick and easy to apply for future opportunities.
Due to the high volume of applications we can only contact those who are selected for further review. For general employment inquiries, please Contact Us.
Corus International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has a zero tolerance policy on discrimination and harassment of any kind.